Monday, May 5, 2008

Ekpe Udoh Decides to Transfer

Ekpe Udoh is the latest basketball player to leave the team as he announced his plans to transfer today. Udoh had been contemplating leaving the program since the end of the season and while he did not name potential new schools, he did have this to say about the Michigan Program:

"This was a very difficult decision for me, I just feel I need to explore other options right now. I had a wonderful experience at Michigan and I want to thank everyone for helping me the last two years. I wish them nothing but success in the future."

Well that opens up another scholarship...wonder when they're having open tryouts?

4 comments:

Matt Boyer said...

I said he should go through with this when I posted last week... this just shows Ekpe reads the Maize and Blog. Keep reading, Ekpe, and Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Online pharmacy reviews said...

I remember this, I at first couldnt believe that he was actually leaving the team.